Provide Best Steady Stressful
Provide Best Steady Stressful – Websteach
Provide Best Steady Stressful I’ve been making a song How can we make the Provide Best Steady Stressful? The construction of the current very best steady irritating is: matter + auxiliary verb + auxiliary verb + primary verb have has been base + ing Listed here are some examples of the current very best steady irritating: Matter Auxiliary Verb Auxiliary Verb Major Verb POSITIVE I’ve been looking ahead to one hour You might have been speaking an excessive amount of NEGATIVE It has now not been raining We have now now not been taking part in soccer. QUESTIONS Have you ever been seeing her? Have they been doing their homework? Contractions…
I’ve been making a song
How can we make the Provide Best Steady Stressful?
The construction of the current very best steady irritating is:
matter + auxiliary verb + auxiliary verb + primary verb
have has been base + ing
Listed here are some examples of the current very best steady irritating:
|Matter||Auxiliary Verb||Auxiliary Verb||Major Verb|
|POSITIVE||I||have||been||ready||for one hour|
|You||have||been||speaking||an excessive amount of|
|We||have||now not||been||taking part in||soccer.|
Once we use the existing very best steady irritating in talking, we ceaselessly contract the topic and the primary auxiliary. We additionally every now and then do that in casual writing.
|I’ve been||I’ve been|
|You might have been||You’ve been|
|He has beenShe has been
John has been
The auto has been
|He’s beenShe’s been
The auto’s been
|We have now been||We’ve been|
|They have got been||They’ve been|
Listed here are some examples:
- I’ve been studying.
- The auto’s been giving hassle.
- We’ve been taking part in tennis for 2 hours.
How can we use the Provide Best Steady Stressful?
This irritating is known as the existing very best steady irritating. There may be most often a reference to the existing or now. There are principally two makes use of for the existing very best steady irritating:
- An motion that has simply stopped or lately stopped
We use the existing very best steady irritating to discuss an motion that began up to now and stopped lately. There may be most often a outcome now.
|I’m drained as a result of I’ve been operating.|
|Fresh motion.||End result now.|
- I’m drained [now] as a result of I’ve been operating.
- Why is the grass rainy [now]? Has it been raining?
- You don’t perceive [now] since you haven’t been listening.
- An motion proceeding in the past
We use the existing very best steady irritating to discuss an motion that began up to now and is constant now. That is ceaselessly used with for or since.
|I’ve been studying for two hours.|
|Motion began in previous.||Motion is constant now.|
- I’ve been studying for two hours. [I am still reading now.]
- We’ve been learning since nine o’clock. [We’re still studying now.]
- How lengthy have you ever been finding out English? [You are still learning now.] • We have now now not been smoking. [And we are not smoking now.]
For and Since with Provide Best Steady Stressful
We ceaselessly use for and because with the existing very best irritating.
- We use for to discuss a time frame—five mins, 2 weeks, 6 years.
- We use since to discuss some extent in previous time—nine o’clock, 1st January, Monday.
|a time frame||some extent in previous time|
|a very long time||I left faculty|
|ever||the start of time|
|and so forth||and so forth|
Listed here are some examples:
- I’ve been learning for three hours.
- I’ve been observing TV since 7pm.
- Tara hasn’t been feeling smartly for two weeks.
- Tara hasn’t been visiting us since March.
- He has been taking part in soccer for a very long time.
- He has been residing in Bangkok since he left faculty.
For can be utilized with all tenses. Since is most often used with very best tenses handiest.
Ready By means of JIMMY RAPPER
Don’t Omit to charge and percentage this submit ?
Sign up for Us